Living Well Seminar | 28 May 2018
Life is ‘hard’…and all of us need effective insights to live life well with ourselves and others.
Because life is ‘hard’…
- We experience emotional pain
- We turn to unhealthy ways to try and cope
- We end up struggling with or avoid facing significant issues
- We struggle with relationships
- We beat up on ourselves
- We hurt each other
In these seminars you …
- Learn to trace face and replace lies that are robbing your life
- Recognize the difference between feelings and facts
- Gain a healthy self-awareness
- Gain the tools, skills and insights to live well with yourself and others
Alan’s down to earth engaging and often humorous approach lays a great platform to present practical tools, skills and insights designed to equip us in the journey towards a life of emotional freedom. These seminars provide proven tools and techniques to support people to achieve true and lasting mental and emotional health.
Even though there is Christian content, these seminars are suited to all that have the desire to be free from the emotional issues that have been affecting their lives.
“I have a passion to support individuals and couples to be equipped with the tools, skills and insights to enable them to be set free to live life well." Alan
The cost of the seminar is $50 including lunch. Alan is available for counselling the day following the seminar, which you can book on the day.
If you would like to make a retreat out of it accommodation is available at Titoki:
$160 includes the seminar cost, a premium room with ensuite with all meals included.
$140 for the seminar cost, a single room with shared bathroom with all meals included.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or for more information.
If you'd like to know more about Alan check out his website below.
Posted: Wednesday 2 May 2018